Friday, June 12, 2009

Sardegnea

Well I arrived here at the camp almost a week ago. Not too much has happened work wise because we actually Ron and Guiseppe are setting everything up so they have not been able to teach me things thus giving me work to do. So Ive been twiddling my fingers a lot and playing with Gaia the toddler a bit. But she is a bit funny and is back and forth on weather or not she actually likes me. oh well.

Much more interesting life here at camp gets fun in the evening. There is a bar with a fantastic bar tender who is very cute...mmm hehe. And at 9:30 another cute lad named Marchello starts playing guitar (which he said he would teach me ;) ) and singing for a couple of hours. so usually that is where I am. Hanging out with all the other staff memebers. I have made friends with most of the people who work here and Ive picked up quite a few Itlian words..and not just swears. hahaha.

Currently to occupy my time Ive been assesing the men that work here to see which one can give me a bit of company and fun while im here. So far Im going with the singer...he has also produced a couple of albums ;)..but currently he is occupied with one of the guests...but she leaves tomorrow :P hehe....

Weather here is fantastic. Sunny and warm and windy so basically you are never cold and never hot. The water is lovely and cool but not Cali cold..you can actually swim in it. haha. Im also going to get scuba certified. looks like ill get my beginning certification this weekend. then ill move on to open water certification then advanced open water..then i can dive near ship wrecks and go down 100ft and see huge 40yr old fish..haha soooooo cool!!!!!

Well dinner now CAIO!

1 comment:

  1. Fail. Ditch the singer, get with Josh. Then again, I'm biased. (How'd I find you, I'm just crazy like that)I stalkz womenzes for my Josh when he won't doez itz!!! j/k Have fun in Europe. It has to be great compared to the states. Hi don't I know you, but I'm sure you know who I am. (Damn, I'm weird)

    ReplyDelete