Sunday, June 21, 2009

Entropy

Well Well Wednesday I quit my job and by Thursday evening I had got a plane ticket back to England and Friday early morning it was good bye Sardgenea....sigh. so to explain

Once we got to Sardegenea everything was free flowing and too much for my liking. I was told I was to be responsible of cooking and cleaning so as to give Ron and Geppe more time to work..alright makes sense. The first week little Gaia was with us. but I didn't have much to do with her as she was aloud to do what she pleased as there were lots of activites for her to do and the resort was very safe. Occasionally Id play with her when she decided she liked me.

Then she left and the plan I proposed was to learn Scuba Diving in the morning and then come back and make lunch for the lot and then go to the office. Alright makes sense. Day one of this plan complaint coz lunch was too late...umm ok we never had an offcial time the week before in fact we'd eaten much later but anyhow ok. So 1pm lunch tomorrow got it. I got it ready and by 1:40 they hadn't showed so I went looking for him. Found him chatting with some friends. Right I had eaten so i figured id visit with a friend for a mo whilst i waited for him to finish eating so i could clean dish's. By the time I got to the office he was all upset Id been visiting and i tried to understand what he wanted me to do and then he went on how the food wasn't that important and as long as I prepare it then it doesnt matter when they eat. But I then if the dish's arent clean I can't make dinner. So i was very confused about it all so I said right then I want to go home. And I did.

But the closest airport (Olbia) only had cheap flights to Birmingham about 1.5hrs outside of where my family is except for my Uncle Peter. corse when I arrived at the Airport I couldn't get through to him and my cousin and his Fiance came to my rescue and picked me up.

Then we went out to watch the new Transformers movie. It was long and didnt have much of a plot but it was nice to watch a film. Then I crashed out at my cousins and slept straight through to 10:30am. It was lovely. Then I spent all day out in Manchester with Krissy and a couple of her mates and we had a lovely time shopping (well I looked but didnt buy) then I went off to the pub with Lee and some of my other mates and Krissy and the others were having a girly night in before work the next day.

Needless to say once I started drinking double vokda and cranberry by the end of the night I couldn't remember a thing. oops. bit much I suppose o well :).

Today I'm working figuring out what the hec Im going to do seeing as I have no British id so I cant get a job legally anyway. So that puts me in a bit of a pinch. So we'll see. But I'm really glad im not in that job b/c when I got back I realized how stressed the situation was making me. A couple days before I left and since Ive been here Ive been stress eating like mad. Cheese cake, steak, chocolate, etc haha. Im just letting it go and my body shall right its self if it doesn't in a week or so then I'll step in ;). But that is my life thus far. Not even been gone a month yet. Ahh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment