Thursday, June 4, 2009

Italy and terror

Hello all...I'm setting off for Italy in a few hours 8:35 over here and 12:35 in Cali. Anyhow I'm sure all will go I'm staying a night in my own hotel room in Bergamo then off to Pisa till Sunday or monday then off to Sardegna.

I've had a lot of night mares do to the extreme amount of worry I'm recieving and the lack of excitment..not a great combination but I'm pleased so many people care. Anywhoo all that has somewhat forced me to put on a brave face and this morning I realized how stressed out I really am and how scared so I burst into tears. No worries I'm currently with a wonderful friend and a very cute puppy so that ought to help.

I'm heading into Manchester for a bit of a wonder and some fish and chips and a pint of Laeger. Should be yummy!! Then I've got to get to the airport. I've managed to pack for three months in the tinest duffle ever bc european carry on sizes on tiny tim. I've also packed very demurly so as to avoid any nasty Italian men rubbing up on me...or at least the ones that are nasty. I've herd Italian people can also be quite friendly. Well its a big enough country I expect its a mixed bag really so we'll see.

Anyhow at some point I will post pictures and I will right more hopefully. I'm not bringing my computer or I-pod with as I don't feel it is safe enough to do so. Well I've got lots of plans and ideas and I'm really proud of myself I really feel my confidence growing and that I'm turning a corner. So I'm pretty happy if not a bit terrified.

Well Ta for now *MUWAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment